PhD Candidate, Group Krause
Alena Kopanicakova is a PhD student at the Institute of Computational Science in Lugano. She has received her Master degree at USI in 2015. Her PhD research focuses on the nonlinear multilevel solution strategies.
1. Bilgen, Carola, Alena Kopaničáková, Rolf Krause, and Kerstin Weinberg. "A phase‐field approach to pneumatic fracture." PAMM 17, no. 1 (2017): 71-74. Pdf download.
2. Bilgen, Carola, Alena Kopaničáková, Rolf Krause, and Kerstin Weinberg. "A phase-field approach to conchoidal fracture." Meccanica 53, no. 6 (2018): 1203-1219. Pdf download.
3. Bilgen, Carola, Alena Kopaničáková, Rolf Krause, and Kerstin Weinberg. "A detailed investigation of the model influencing parameters of the phase‐field fracture approach." GAMM‐Mitteilungen (2019): e202000005. Pdf download.
4. Kopaničáková, Alena, Rolf Krause, and Rasmus Tamstorf. "Subdivision-Based Nonlinear Multiscale Cloth Simulation." SIAM Journal on Scientific Computing 41, no. 5 (2019): S433-S461. Pdf download.
5. Kopaničáková, Alena, and Rolf Krause. "Recursive multilevel trust region method with application to fully monolithic phase-field models of brittle fracture." Computer Methods in Applied Mechanics and Engineering, 112720 (2019). Pdf download (archive pre-print).
Contributor of UTOPIA (C++ embedded domain specific language designed for parallel non-linear solution strategies and finite element analysis)