Post Doc, Computational Medicine in Cardiology
Atrial Fibrillation Modelling
- “ A 3D model of endo-epicardial dissociation and transmural conduction during atrial fibrillation”, in preparation for submition.
- “How Disruption of Endo-epicardial Electrical Connections Enhances Endo-picardial Conduction during Atrial Fibrillation”. Europace; 2015: epub ahead.
- “Origin and characteristics of high Shannon entropy at the pivot of locally stable rotors: insights from computational simulation”, PLoS One. 2014 Nov 17;9(11):e110662. doi: 10.1371.
- “Application of phase coherence in assessment of spatial alignment of electrodes during simultaneous endocardial-epicardial direct contact mapping of atrial fibrillation”. Europace. 2014 Nov;16 Suppl 4:iv135-iv140. doi: 10.1093/europace/euu247.
- “Role of endo-epicardial dissociation of electrical activity and transmural conduction in the development of persistent atrial fibrillation”. Prog Biophys Mol Biol. 2014 Aug;115(2-3):173-85. doi: 10.1016/j.pbiomolbio.2014.07.007. Epub 2014 Jul 30.
- “Loss of continuity in the thin epicardial layer because of endomysial fibrosis increases the complexity of atrial fibrillatory conduction”, Circ Arrhythm Electrophysiol. 2013 Feb; 6(1):202-11. doi: 0.1161/CIRCEP
- “A computer model of endo-epicardial electrical dissociation and transmural conduction during atrial fibrillation”, Europace. 2012 Nov; 14 Suppl 5:v10-v16. doi: 10.1093/europace/eus270.